Understanding the fundamentals of pool and spa operation and safety reduces risk, decreases liability, and creates value for customers. This dynamic program for pool operators, service technicians, facility managers, and environmental health officials is a great stand-alone course or it can be the first step towards earning a Certified Pool & Spa Operator® Certification.
Benefits of Pool Operator Primer (POP) training:
· Self-paced and interactive presentation allows students to customize their learning experience
· Online training is available in the office, at home, or wherever is convenient for students
· The Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook provides a life-long reference
· Video demonstrations and interactive activities and exams reinforce content for long-term retention
· Access to the online course for a six-month period provides an opportunity to review the material many times
Purchase of this 10-hour online course includes the Pool & Spa Operator Handbook. Successful completion earns a Record of Completion. IACET CEUs are available.
Purchase of the Pool Math Workbook is recommended for concept reinforcement.
Please note: Completion of Pool Operator Primer is not equivalent to CPO Certification.