CMS in Houston - Oct. 2022
Houston, TX, Houston, TX
Friday, October 14, 2022
- Sunday, October 16, 2022
Eastern Standard Time
The Maintenance Specialist Course (CMS) provides students a breakdown of required education to safely and adequately maintain a water vessel. Students will examine multiple modules, including chemistry, calculations, water quality, structures and finishes, circulation, heaters, controls, filtration, and electrical components. Upon successful completion of the course and CMS certification exam, students will have earned the certification title of CMS. Upon successful completion of the course and CMS certification exam, students will have earned the certification title of Certified Maintenance Specialist.
- Review safety and health protocols, including chemical and electrical safety, drowning and accident prevention, and environmental conditions.
- Calculate proper pool mathematics.
- Examine electrical components, heaters, filtration, chemical feeders, and control systems.
- Analyze proper maintenance planning.
- CMS Instruction
- PHTA Service Technical Manual
- CMS Workbook
- Lunches for the duration of the course